Universal Tcpip.sys Patch, V1.2 Build 20090409
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Support OS: Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/Windows 7, All SP*, All 32bit (x86) / 64bit (x64)
Notice: The newest Windows Vista/2008 SP2, Windows 7 is unlimited in default, please read this article:
Say Bye To Half-open TCP Connections Limit In Vista/2008 SP2
Download Link 1: UniversalTcpipPatch_20090409.zip
Download Link 2: UniversalTcpipPatch_20090409.zip
Additional language files:
Russian by MikeChirkov: utp_RUS.zip
Spanish by XaviForce: utp_ESP.zip
Increase the limited value of half-open (incomplete outbound) TCP connection.
"Universal Tcpip.sys Patch" is a File Patch. It direct modifies the file tcpip.sys on hard disk.
"Universal Tcpip.sys Patch" will sign tcpip.sys with a Test Certificate, so it is a patch without press F8 key.
If you want to modify Tcpip.sys in memory, you can choose another tool "TCP-Z".
More information about tcpip.sys File Patch, you can visit:
TCP/IP Patcher Compare Technical Features
How to make a tcpip.sys patch without press F8
The meaning of the last number of checksum:
1 - Original file, without any modification.
3 - The file has been modified, but with a test certificate.
9 - The file has been modified, but not repair signing.
Windows XP does not compare the signing, don't worry.
1) In 32-bits and 64-bits Vista / Windows 7, testsigning must set to on, don't try to disable it.
If "Test Mode" exists on the desktop, you can run "mcbuilder.exe" again to rebuild MUI cache. Or apply the patch once again.
2) In the Windows Server Edition, you can also find the limited value. However, this value is not active; the server will not compare this number.
+ First release.
Download Link 1: UniversalTcpipPatch_20090122.zip
* supports Windows Vista SP2 RC v.275, 6.0.6002.16659.
+ UI support Multil language. Polish by PrEzi, thanks!
* Remove last space in user32.dll.mui.
* Increase the range of searcher, supports Windows 7 6.1.7077.0 (winmain_win7rc.090404-1255), x86.
Support new OS:
Vista SP2 6.0.6002.18003 (lh_sp2rtm.090403-1730)
Vista SP2 RTM 6.0.6002.18005 (lh_sp2rtm.090410-1830)
Posted by deepxw at 22:16 |